Friday, July 8, 2011

What I did my summer vacation....

Summer vacation...Here's what mine has looked like so far...

June: Mr. Campbell and I taught summer school. (Not easy by any means, but the $ was nice.)

July: 4 day trip to Las Vegas.
5 day trip to Michigan to attend a wedding for a cousin and to visit my parents.

Then, I am home for 4 days and I am off to Tyler, Texas for 2 weeks of professional development in preparation for...my new job!

I am going to teach an engineering class to 6th graders called Gateways to Technology, from Project Lead the Way 1/2 the day, and the other 1/2 of the day I will teach a web design class.

Then, the next year I will teach engineering all day long...or so that is the plan right now.

August: Random trainings here and there and then it is back to work full time in mid August.

Once August hits, I will be ready to work...but today...at this moment, I am exhausted.

It's never good when you need a vacation from your vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you are recently divorced, the firsts are no fun...

One of my good friends gave me this advice, "When you are divorced, the first's suck." First birthday not as a family, fir...