Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Name Change

Changing my name of my blog..I figured Musings from a Teacher was too generic. So, I decided to go with Chicken Noodle Ramblings and here's why:

As a teacher with the last name of Campbell, each year I am asked if I like chicken noodle soup. In fact, this year, one hilarious child even brought me a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup. I proudly displayed it on my shelf in my classroom.

I figured, why fight it?

The kids always want to know how if I am related to the "real" Campbell's soup people. I wish.

Campbell is my husband's last name. My maiden name was Thompson. Yes, I went from one generic last name to another.

If you are bored you should check out the following website:

http://howmanyofme.com/search/

Here you can see just how many people share your name. I learned there are 429,807 people in the U.S. with the last name Campbell. It is the 43rd most popular last name.

Interesting, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you are recently divorced, the firsts are no fun...

One of my good friends gave me this advice, "When you are divorced, the first's suck." First birthday not as a family, fir...