Friday, November 30, 2012

The baby in the picture...that's my baby!

A few weeks ago, we took Kedzie to go get some holiday pictures taken. She had on her brand new red tutu. She looked pretty stinking cute.  

The pictures turned out pretty well and we put in our order.
This week, the photographer called to let us know they were ready to be picked up.
I convinced my mom to come with me on an adventure to the mall. (Man it is so much easier to have a comrade when you take a newborn to the mall.)
After my mom shopped in Coldwater Creek (for almost two hours), we went to get the pictures.
The girl working the counter asked me for my name.
As she was searching her filing cabinet, she made a comment about, “the baby in the pictures.”
I just figured she meant that Kedzie looked so cute; she could be a baby in the advertisement.
But no, two of Kedzie’s pictures were actually featured by the photographer for all of the store customers to see.
I had to take a picture and I sent it to Mr. Campbell as well.
Too bad we won’t get paid for royalties. But, I did get a free picture thrown in thanks to my mom’s insistence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you are recently divorced, the firsts are no fun...

One of my good friends gave me this advice, "When you are divorced, the first's suck." First birthday not as a family, fir...