Saturday, November 10, 2012

Santa Pictures on November 8...It's never too early

I will admit it--I am pretty excited for Christmas. Yes, it is the first year we have a little one and yes, I realize she has no idea what is going on, but I am so ready to put up my Christmas tree and get in the Christmas spirit.

One of the pics of Kedzie from her first trip to the mall! 
My hubby has been home with me since the baby was born on October 17th. He is going back to work this week, (insert sad face :( ). I am going to miss him a lot--but that means that one day I can secretly put the Christmas trees up.

He is not a big fan of my love for decorating the house for Christmas before Thanksgiving.

He was also not a big fan of me taking our 3 week old to see Santa--on November 8.

We don't live super close to the mall--so a trip requires some advance planning. I had a groupon to get some Christmas pictures taken for our little one and I also had checked ahead of time to see if Santa was going to be at the mall.

Lucky for us, we were able to kill two birds with one stone. (In case you were wondering, Santa actually made his first appearance at the Barton Springs Mall on November 4th!) So, Kedzie got to see Santa for the first time...she slept the whole time AND we were able to get some newborn/family Christmas pictures.

It was awesome!

And, I have already sent our pictures off to Shutterfly to get our Christmas cards made.

Love this little face!
So, what if I am 44 days early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you are recently divorced, the firsts are no fun...

One of my good friends gave me this advice, "When you are divorced, the first's suck." First birthday not as a family, fir...