Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011

2011...Eh, not a bad year.

It was a year that I got a new job. (But, that has been the norm for the last few years.)
I found a subject that I love to teach--engineering to middle schoolers. Thank you Project Lead the Way for making this possible.

We got a new car. (Love my Kia Sorento.)

I started a blog.

We traveled to Las Vegas twice (once for New Years and once for our anniversary) and decided that twice is one time too many.

I began visiting the library with regularity.

Those are the biggies that I can think of right now.

So, for 2012....

I am not one that is good at making New Year's Resolutions. But, I have a few things I would like to try to do.

1. Do a better job of keeping in touch with old friends. (Be it e-mail, facebook, letters/cards, or phone calls.)

2. Volunteer somewhere. (I don't know where, but somewhere and somehow.)

3. Blog at least 3 times a month.

I would add more but I want to actually do these things all year.

Yep, I am excited about 2012.

My mom and dad will be moving to Texas in the summer.

My husband will be graduating with his Masters Degree in Educational Leadership and he will be on his way to becoming an assistant principal.

I will take an additional training to learn part II of the engineering curriculum I teach.

You never know what can happen in the course of a year.

Hopefully I will be a better blogger, a volunteer, and a girl with a few more friends in 2012. :)

Thanks for reading.

Happy New Year. Be safe.














1 comment:

  1. mrs. coach campbell - you are doing a great job...with everything!!! it's great to see you so very happy. keep it up, and happy (almost) 2012!!

    ReplyDelete

When you are recently divorced, the firsts are no fun...

One of my good friends gave me this advice, "When you are divorced, the first's suck." First birthday not as a family, fir...